News Bulletin VO. 25 NO. 3
Ready To Get Involved?
CRNS Liaisons act as a connection point between the CRNS and registrants in the practice setting to help ensure safe, competent, and ethical care.
As a Liaison, you get to:
- Promote professional growth;
- Promote accountable professional nursing practice;
- Provide professional development opportunities in nursing practice;
- Foster engagement with the CRNS and registrants; and,
- Help achieve the CRNS’s mandate of protecting the public.
What are some benefits?
Liaisons are invited to an annual continuing education day, may be eligible for education grants, have opportunities to participate in contests for prize giveaways for conference registrations, can add their learning to their continuing competence plan if desired, and more!