How to Apply for the NCLEX®-RN for Internationally Educated Nurses
This section is for you if you are a Internationally Educated Nurse, who is applying to write the NCLEX-RN®.
How to Apply for the NCLEX-RN for Internationally Educated Nurses
Steps to Write the NCLEX®-RN:
- Received notification from the CRNS advising you are eligible to write the NCLEX®-RN.
- Apply for NCLEX®-RN registration with the CRNS.
- Register for the NCLEX®-RN with Pearson VUE and receive Registration Acknowledgement email from Pearson VUE.
- Receive Authorization to Test (ATT) email from Pearson VUE. The ATT will specify the 90-day period in which the exam must be scheduled within. If an applicant does not write the exam within the 90-day period, the NCLEX®-RN application will be cancelled and the fee with Pearson VUE is non-refundable.
- Schedule your exam with Pearson VUE. Once your exam is booked, you will receive a confirmation email from Pearson VUE regarding your scheduled exam.
- Complete the NCLEX®-RN application and pay applicable fee.
- When you are ready to schedule your exam, register and pay applicable fee for the NCLEX®-RN with Pearson VUE.
If you have a professionally recognized diagnosis of a disability, impairment, condition, or disorder which could affect your exam performance, you can request a testing accommodation.
To request testing accommodations, complete the Testing Accommodation package.
You can only write at a permanent Pearson VUE testing centre when you have testing accommodations.
If you need any assistance with the testing accommodation process, contact us at email@example.com .