How to Apply for the NCLEX®-RN for Internationally Educated Nurses
This section is for you if you are a Internationally Educated Nurse, who is applying to write the NCLEX-RN®.
How to Apply for the NCLEX-RN for Internationally Educated Nurses
Steps to Write the NCLEX®-RN:
- Received notification from the CRNS advising you are eligible to write the NCLEX®-RN.
- Apply for NCLEX®-RN registration with the CRNS.
- Register for the NCLEX®-RN with Pearson VUE and receive Registration Acknowledgement email from Pearson VUE.
- Receive Authorization to Test (ATT) email from Pearson VUE. The ATT will specify the validity dates in which the exam must be scheduled within. If an applicant does not write the exam within the validity dates, the NCLEX®-RN application will be cancelled and the fee with Pearson VUE is non-refundable.le.
- Schedule your exam with Pearson VUE. Once your exam is booked, you will receive a confirmation email from Pearson VUE regarding your scheduled exam.
- Complete the NCLEX®-RN application and pay applicable fee.
- When you are ready to schedule your exam, register and pay applicable fee for the NCLEX®-RN with Pearson VUE.
If you have a professionally recognized diagnosis of a disability, impairment, condition, or disorder which could affect your exam performance, you can request a testing accommodation.
To request testing accommodations, complete the Testing Accommodation package.
You can only write at a permanent Pearson VUE testing centre when you have testing accommodations.
If you need any assistance with the testing accommodation process, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .