CRNS License Renewal 2024
The CRNS license renewal period is from September 26 to November 30, 2023.
Annual license renewal is an opportunity to reaffirm your commitment to the values of registered nursing. It is also required to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN), Nurse Practitioner (NP) and Registered Nurse with Additional Authorized Practice [RN(AAP)] in Saskatchewan.
Renew in 10 Easy Steps Video
Before you renew, make sure you have:
- Your username (the email address where you receive CRNS communication)
- Your password (case sensitive)
- Your login security answer (case sensitive)
- The actual number of hours you worked in the 2023 registration year. For more information, click here.
- Continuing Competence Program (CCP) completed (online or hard copy) for 2023
- A credit card to complete online payment if your employer is not paying for your license
September 26, 2023: Renewal opens
October 17, 2023: Employer-paid renewal due
November 14, 2023: Renewal application due to ensure it can be processed before license expiration
November 30, 2023: Last day to submit renewal. Do not work until you have verified on Nurse Check that you are licensed for the 2024 registration year.
Midnight on November 30, 2023: 2023 license expires
December 1, 2023: Your license has expired and you will need to complete a Reinstatement Request with an additional reinstatement fee of $157.50.
How to Renew Your License
Completed Your Renewal?
CRNS staff are available to support registrants through the renewal process. If you have any questions or need assistance with the renewal process, submit a ticket or contact us at 306.359.4200. Please note that due to the large volume of calls during the license renewal period, it may take up to two business days for your call to be returned.