The 2023 License Renewal Period is Closed
As of midnight on November 30, 2022, all 2022 licenses have expired. If you have not yet renewed for 2023, call 306.359.4200 to speak with a CRNS staff member.
Note: All applications will require a minimum of two weeks after submission to be processed. All members must renew their license within the renewal period (September 12, 2022-November 30, 2022). At any other time, this will be treated as a Status Change Request and will be subject to a reinstatement fee in addition to licensing fees.
Before you renew, make sure you have:
- Your username (the email address where you receive CRNS communication)
- Your password (case sensitive)
- Your login security answer (case sensitive)
- The actual number of hours you worked in the 2022 registration year. For more information click here.
- Continuing Competence Program (CCP) completed for 2022
- Credit card to complete online payment if your employer is not paying for your license
September 12, 2022: Renewal opens
October 13, 2022: Employer-paid renewal due
November 14, 2022: Renewal application due to ensure it can be processed before license expiration
November 30, 2022: Last day to submit renewal. Do not work until you have verified on Nurse Check that you are licensed for the 2023 registration year.
Midnight on November 30, 2022: 2022 license expires
After December 1, 2022: You will be subject to a reinstatement fee of $157.50 in addition to your license fee.