License Renewal 2022/2023
The CRNS license renewal period is open from September 12 to November 30, 2022.
Annual license renewal is an opportunity to reaffirm your commitment to the values of registered nursing. It is also required to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN), Nurse Practitioner (NP) and Registered Nurse with Additional Authorized Practice [RN(AAP)] in Saskatchewan.
Before you renew, make sure you have:
- Your username (the email address where you receive CRNS communication)
- Your password (case sensitive)
- Your login security answer (case sensitive)
- The actual number of hours you worked in the 2022 registration year. For more information click here.
- Continuing Competence Program (CCP) completed for 2022
- Credit card to complete online payment if your employer is not paying for your license
September 12, 2022: Renewal opens
October 13, 2022: Employer-paid renewal due
November 14, 2022: Renewal application due to ensure it can be processed before license expiration
November 30, 2022: Last day to submit renewal. Do not work until you have verified on Nurse Check that you are licensed for the 2023 registration year.
Midnight on November 30, 2022: 2022 license expires
After December 1, 2022: You will be subject to a reinstatement fee of $157.50 in addition to your license fee.