CRNS Mentors (formerly Workplace Educators) are CRNS registrants who have been educated to provide presentations developed by CRNS Nursing Advisors.
- Code of Ethics
- Continuing Competence Program
- Medication Administration
- Mobile Devices, Apps and Social Media
- RN Scope of Practice
CRNS Mentor presentations are ideal for:
- Creating a classroom in your workplace
- Reviewing standards of RN practice
- Learning from RNs who relate to your work environment
To book a presentation, please complete the booking form below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you within 48 hours to follow up on your request.
If you would like more information about CRNS Mentorship we would be happy to provide it to you - email to the address above.