NP Practice Resources
The following resources are specifically for Nurse Practitioners in Saskatchewan.
Standards & Competencies
These documents contain the over-arching expectations for NP practice.
- NP ELC 2023 Revision Summary
- NP Entry-level Competencies (ELC)s 2023
- NP Entry-level Competencies (ELC)s CRNS, 2017
- NP Practice Standards CRNS, 2017
These documents contain specific direction on NP practice.
- Aesthetics Nursing CRNS, 2023
- Ending the NP-Client Relationship CRNS, 2023
- Medical Assistance in Dying Guideline CRNS, 2021
- Opioid Agonist Therapy: A Synthesis of Canadian Guidelines for Treating Opioid Use Disorder, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, 2021
- Guideline for NP Prescribing Controlled Drugs and Substances CRNS, 2019
- Guidelines for Completing the Medical Certificate of Death and the Medical Certificate of Stillbirth Vital Statistics, eHealth Saskatchewan