Applying as an NP from Saskatchewan
This section is for you if you’re an RN in Saskatchewan and completed your NP education in Saskatchewan
Requirements for Licensure
- Successfully complete an approved NP education program
- Hold an RN license in good standing Saskatchewan
- Current Canadian Criminal Record Check.
Application for Licensure Process
- Complete the Application for Assessment NP including your payment
- Complete the Request for Nurse Practitioner Education Transcript
- Complete the Verification of Completion of Nurse Practitioner Education Program
- Successfully complete an approved NP Examination
- Provide proof of successful completion of CDSA Module
- Obtain a current Canadian Criminal Record Check issued by the police force where you live
- Once you have successfully completed the NP Exam you will be sent a form via email to apply for NP Licensure with the CRNS.