Name Change Update Process

This section is for you if you have changed your name and need to update your information with the CRNS.

Name Change Process:

  • Send us a copy of your name change documents (marriage certificate, legal name change form) along with your request to update your name by email, fax (306.359.0257) or by postal mail.
  • If you wish to go back to a previous name, send us a signed and dated letter advising of which name you wish to use. This can be sent by email, fax or by postal mail.

Once you have sent in your request, we will update your information.


Scroll to top